Welcome to the Website of BSA Troop 2012
We’re proud to announce our chartering organization: Arcola United Methodist Church. Troop 2012 serves the South Riding area and surrounding communities in Chantilly, Virginia, located in Loudoun County.
Meetings are held Tuesdays from 6:50pm-8:30pm in the Arcola UMC Chapel, also home to the new Dulles South Food Pantry. If you’re interested in joining Troop 2012, we encourage you to contact us or stop by a Troop Meeting to find out more. Please visit the Troop Calendar to see the exciting activities we have planned.
WINTER WEATHER POLICY: Arcola United Methodist Church (AUMC) follows a Loudoun County Public School closing policy. If schools are closed or afternoon activities are cancelled, all activities at the church are also cancelled.
Class B Design Contest
We’re updating Troop 2012’s Class B. This year, we would like to offer both a hoodie and a T-shirt. We want your design ideas. To enter a design:
- CLICK HERE to create your design. One design per person.
- DUE DATE: APRIL 8TH. Voting will occur at the 4/10 Troop Meeting.
- Shirt color choice is up to you.
- The same design will be used on the hoodie and T-shirt.
- Recommended: Choose one color ink with a front or front/back design. Multiple colors add to cost, as does front/back/sleeve printing. To ensure your design is a finalist, limit colors and writing.
- Once your design is complete, select the “Save & Share” button on the bottom right of the design screen. You must share your design with Miss Gina by April 8th for inclusion in final voting.
March 17-18 – Backpacking Overnight
March 20 – Quarterly Court of Honor
Tuesday – 7:00-8:00pm in RUTH HALL
Class A uniform. Please sign-up to bring a snack to share.
March 20 – Seabase Meeting
Tuesday – 8:15-9:00pm at AUMC Chapel following the Troop Meeting
March 27 – SPRING BREAK
NO TROOP MEETING. Our next meeting regular Troop Meeting will be April 10th.
Find out more about SUMMER CAMP on July 15-21 at Camp Rodney in Maryland.
See the Troop Calendar for additional dates like Patrol Meetings, Committee Meetings, Leadership meetings, etc.